Thread: Roof Air Heat Strip / Heat Pump

Hybrid View

Who was the one that picked the repair facility you or the insurance company i hope it was the insurance company they have places called pro shops that they usuely want you to use because they know they are good and will waranty all work for life that is the insurance company will if you use there shop .

Repoer,
    I picked the shop but I live in Iowa and had outside awning damage and a damaged air conditioner that was letting water pour in so I was trying to find somewhere to limp in without driving to the east coast or florida, I think I would trust Pantarra coach I have been there before they even install slides from scratch, there in Angola Indiana,
    I took it to Featherlight in Stewartville MN and they referred me to the other place for my body and interior work,
    I figured if they worked with them they must have been alright???
    Shame on me !!!

Larry & Nancy
    Midwest
    2000 45ft Prevost Featherlight Vantare XL 17ft slide, an Overbuilt Motorcycle lift and sterling tow bar to take lots of fun with us
    2012 Black Jeep Rubicon OEM Lift Bilstein shocks, PowerPlant Duel Force Warn 9,500 lb Air/Winch
    1998 FLSTS Custom harley
    One Chocalate Lab " Rooster " Our Baby !!!