Wow Ben Thanks real good info,
My insurance company just paid out around $30,000 to get my Coach repaired from some storm damage it received some water damage from water on the drivers side of the living room ceiling and some of the window treatments the color of the window treatments could not be matched so they replaced them all with our choice,
I will just say the inside and Body work was done a little farther north but the awnings and air unit was done up at Conrad Clements place,
When I dropped the bus off the end of April and just received it back last friday, It was dark when I picked it up,
The next day when the light hit the inside it was a disaster there was clear adhesive or silicone that had run down the walls 2" to 3" and looks like they had glue or adhesive on there hands, the suede has allot of hand prints that look like a cheese grater was run over it and allot of dirty hand marks and grease spots where the were trying to work the ceiling back up there, I am just sick over it, We are already one month behind from getting down south I had planned on going to the rally in Vegas,
I did notice at Featherlight before leaving the ceiling was bagged down right over the slide and had it photographed there,
I called the "" company who did the inside and the body work and they said they couldn't believe it but just bring it back up there next year when I get back and they would fix it? They had it for 5 1/2 months ?
Then when I returned home the inside of the coach looked worse than it did when I dropped it off, I am not sure how to handle this ? I sent them Pictures and they said the coach never left there in that condition but they would fix it all next year for me?
Somehow I am not relived !! I am not sure what my options are I have it all filmed and narrated on HD video the day after I picked it up and already contacted my insurance company?
I just want my coach back to normal again? I maybe need to have someone else look at it to see the extent of the damage?
I am Sick Sick Sick My Wife cried over it !!
We are headed for Lake Havasu AZ for the winter right now ????
Any thoughts on that anyone ????????????????