Well the final word I talked to National Interstate claims manager to no avail they said they just pay the bill then its my responsibility I told them the checks never passed through my hands (Between $30,000 and $35,000) they had an agreement with the shop that was not fulfilled but they refuse to get involved, So I called Gilbert RV Insurance thats who wrote me through National Interstate, They said they would call National Interstate and try to straighten it out for me, Well the call back from Gilbert Insurance was that they couldn't help me either ??
I am waiting for a reply from the shop on there plan to reconcile this mess ?????
I will be doing this allot different if I ever need to again, I never thought anyone could get away with such practises when dealing with an Insurance company, They don't seem to care if they even did the work at all ???? They just send them money,
I believe they had a contract with the insurance company with all the materials,Labor and parts and what would be done and it should have been completed or the contract would stay open ??