Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Not drawing power on one phase

Another update. Man, I wish I had joined this group before I took the Bus to an unauthorized RV shop! Still having ongoing problems. Picked the Bus up after Thanksgiving and the RV techs were all on holiday. Soon as I threw closed the switch on the house batteries I heard a pump in the Webasto start. I think it's the fuel pump? I started the unit and it spewed out a lot of black smoke and stopped after about a minute.Anyway, the only way to shut off the pump is to open the house battery switch. They wound up doing some rewiring on the camera to get it working and now the only way to turn off the wipers is to open breaker 45, but that also disconnects the turn signals. So, it's back at the shop. Ben and Rick, I am taking you up on your generous offer of assistance and forwarded your phone numbers to the shop. Next time I will attempt repairs myself first. I have read through a lot of posts in the forum and am gaining some insight on how these Buses work. By the time I actually get out on a trip, I might know how everything works!

I would take my licking and leave now!!!!!!!

POG Lesson #1. Stay away from RV Centers with your Prevost. You need to go to a Prevost certified Service Center.
    Your just waisting your money and your time.
    It does sound like they were moving wires around for your camera and the wire leads for wipers and
    signals. That would be below the drivers door side, the relays, and breakers are labeled.
    With the webasto, the same issue, they have moved a wire, or messed with the relay which
    runs the webasto. Black smoke may indicate the nozzle needs cleaning .
    Gary & Lise Deinhard, 2003 Elegant Lady Liberty, Dbl slide