Thread: Looking at 07 Marathon

Hybrid View

Depending on your location and the availability of a qualified tech, I would ask the seller permission to have someone in the service business check out the coach and generate a list. Similar to a mechanic checking out a used car before purchase. Marathon makes an excellent and highly reliable coach, but there will always be something with every motor home.

In our shop we charge 750.00 for a full inspection and the related list. As a rule this takes a knowledgeable guy around 8 - 10 hours and includes a road test. If we get enough related repair work from that list we waive the fee.

All in all though, you should be on very firm ground with the Marathon / Prevost combination.

Best,

Pat Sprenger
    Coach Pro LLC
    800-918-7172

When you purchase a coach that is just the beginning there will be lots of little things you might need help with and a good seller will give you there number and help you on the phone whenever possible,
    I bought my Coach from Florida Luxury Coaches 3 years ago and I still today will call them if I have a question and they always have time to help me or get the answer I need,
    and I just put two new tires on the outside drive and rotated them to the tag at the tune of $2,400 everything is going up !!!

Larry & Nancy
    Midwest
    2000 45ft Prevost Featherlight Vantare XL 17ft slide, an Overbuilt Motorcycle lift and sterling tow bar to take lots of fun with us
    2012 Black Jeep Rubicon OEM Lift Bilstein shocks, PowerPlant Duel Force Warn 9,500 lb Air/Winch
    1998 FLSTS Custom harley
    One Chocalate Lab " Rooster " Our Baby !!!