Thread: WiFi problems. Need recommendations.

Hybrid View

I have had problems with the Wi-Fi wireless link that I overcome many times with a repeater. The repeater I use is used inside the coach without any external antenna. While travelling in Canada I was unwilling to pay VZ's foreign data charges. As others have stated, a repeater can't fix a problem with the campground's internet access.

I also use a VZ 4G phone with Mi-Fi capabilities. It works well in 4G areas, but my wife's 3G version of the same phone works MUCH better in 3G areas. I even changed my phone out and the results in 3G areas is the same.

Gil and Durlene
    2003 H-3 Hoffman Conversion

I use Autonet it is designed for over the road wifi service you can subscribe for a year or go month to.
    Month. I use a 110 volt to 12 volt adapter and take it with me anywhere. I have several bases for it.

Unless things have changed, Autonet is an MVNO and uses the sprint network for transport.

I am not sure what it uses for the network I did go coast to coast this summer and had very few areas with no signal. I thought it used several services. Just another option