Thread: crestron

Default crestron

i have a little problem maybe someone can help. i have a 2005 country coach conversion.i took it to nasville tn to an outfitter to have some things done. they informed my that after hitting the leave switch they have not been able get get the system back up. they had some electroncis people out that supposedly was familar with crestron. anyway they were not able to sort it out after several weeks i finally just picked the bus up.at that time they instructed me that one my inverterters had made a popping noise and was showing error on the screen. they assumed that was the cause of my crestron problems. after doing some checking i found that evidently my third tray on my crestron was not getting power. i put a jumper on the disconect selinoid and everything came up but the third tray which has the switch for the disconnect selinod. can anyone tell me were it would get its power from i have checked every fuse and breaker i could find. my dash radio which has a screen and is tied in with the creston sys is also not working so i assumed they were being supplied from the same source but have not able to find the source. i would appreciate any ideas. thanks pat

I would check your GFI recepticles in your Coach. My Crestron runs on one of the GFI circuits. Usually located by the sinks in bath or kitchen. If they have not tripped, then it could very well be one of your inverters is no supplying power to the circuit breaker panel which runs the GFI's and other loads. In some Conversions, the Inverter load can be by pass the inverter with a switch. I don't know if Country Coach had that option.
    With a volt meter, test the out going 120 volt power at both of your inverters to verify power is on.
    Gary & Lise Deinhard, 2003 Elegant Lady Liberty, Dbl slide