Thread: BUYIMG FROM ACROSSED THE BORDER

Default BUYIMG FROM ACROSSED THE BORDER

We have friends who are POG members with a Plastic Coach has found what they call the perfect coach. Drawback is, the seller is in Canada. Anyone have experience buying a "foreign coach" and bringing it back to the USA. Our past experience travelling and bringing our own coach back has been a nightmare and very time consuming-several hours.
    Jim and Chris
    2001 Featherlite Vogue XLV 2 slide with Rivets-current coach, 1999 shell
    Previous 22 years,
    We have owned every kind of Prevost shell but an H3-40

I would check with their local DMV for information. If your taking posession in Canada, it might be a local Dealeor Broker would be needed.
    It may be a good idea to take possesion here in the states, not in Cananda. Also, check with Steve Bennett who may have delt with this issue.
    Gary & Lise Deinhard, 2003 Elegant Lady Liberty, Dbl slide

I have afriend that imports vehicles from Canada and vice versa if you need help i can get him to call you

Absolutely no problem and less so if built in USA. That being said you have to stop at US customs and declare import and obtain a form, forget the number of the form. I would call US CBP or use a customs broker (coles international )which may not be necessary on a private purchase.

http://www.coleintl.com/