Our bus girl Olivia, that is. Boy oh boy. I have been at her for at least a day and a half and am still not even close to where I want to be. After completing our Lake Superior Great Circle Tour and having driven about 2,000 miles and having returned to Home Base 1 in NH, I realized how dirty she had gotten during this trip. My wife reminded me then, that I am retired now and that I do have plenty of free time on my hands to get out the bucket and sponge and start cleaning her up (the bus .. ;-) .. ). I must have spent a good 4-5 hours on the front and back and well over a day on the sides and she is still not clean enough for my taste. I have not even started on the wheels. So, from the looks of it, I will be spending another couple of days on cleaning the bus. I hope for some warmer weather. Today it is barely 60 and overcast. Doing the work myself this time, instead of paying somebody to do it for me, I am starting to realize how much work it is for very little pay. The last time I had this done, in the FL keys, I paid about $400 and watched 3 guys working on her for the better part of a day. OK, gotta go now, my wife is pointing her fingers at the bucket .......