Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast

Thread: Someone Should Walk Away With A Deal Here..............

Lots of reasons,I would ask questions like mileage,entertainer coach,condition,converter,obvious damage,etc.It is really apparent that the orphan coaches are worth much less than the coaches that were converted by companies that are still in business,that being said there are real values in some of the orphan coaches.

I believe my estimate of 825,000 is going to be pretty close! Any one know if Frank bid on it?

Larry,you are right about Ebay auctions but this one has a soft close and each time there is a bid in the last 5 minutes the end gets extended by an additional 5 minutes,sort of like a live auction where everyone has another chance,I will be watching the end as it might take several hours after noon on Tuesday.

Oh... that's right... in that case I would still wait as long as possible... I hate those soft closes they can go on forever !!!
    It may not end up being as good a buy as most of us first thought... under the present circumstances of the coach I don't think I would pay much more than the bidding is already... it is a gorgeous coach and a Liberty... the more it brings the better it is for all of us.

Quote Originally Posted by jack14r View Post
    Larry,you are right about Ebay auctions but this one has a soft close and each time there is a bid in the last 5 minutes the end gets extended by an additional 5 minutes,sort of like a live auction where everyone has another chance,I will be watching the end as it might take several hours after noon on Tuesday.

Larry & Diane Byrd
    Lufkin Texas.
    2005 Liberty Elegant Lady H3-45
    1998 Vantare H3-45 D/S SOLD
    2016 Cadillac Escalade ESV 4WD

There are only 4 left in the game at the current bid of 754,524
    Sid @ 750
    jack14r@ 810
    Gary@ 830
    Nana39565@ 845
    I wonder how many real bidders are bidding.

Looks Like everyone is "holed-up" until the gunfight begins...................
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by Jamie Bradford; 09-25-2012 at 01:39 AM.
    2005 Marathon H3-45 # 0867

2013 Chevy Avalanche

Well who won the $50 ???? What did the coach bring??????

Looks like Sid is the winner ....... He bid 750k and coach ( so I am told) went for 800k. He was closest without going over.

Congrats Sid !!! - Please email me your address ( Prevostlife@gmail.com) and I will send you your spoils............

This was fun to watch...........

Jamie
    2005 Marathon H3-45 # 0867

2013 Chevy Avalanche

Congrats Sid on your win you beat me by just a little.Liberty is apparently the buyer and the terms of sale states that they must sign a USM-621 form which states that the purchaser does not know the defendant,I doubt they can honestly do that so this may not be over.

I thought that Frank would not let that coach go to cheap! Jack like you say it might not be over, Gary