Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Someone Should Walk Away With A Deal Here..............

My bet is $400k and that wholesalers will be the prime bidders. I love this coach but enough to make a cash purchase.

Gil and Durlene
    2003 H-3 Hoffman Conversion

It seems to me, that the bank's believe since their item is a "PREVOST" they have gold mines on their hands and all buyers/bidders will have glazed-over eyes, as the previous auction of this coach needing bids over a million showed. We have looked at Bank-Owned Coaches before, those like this one will need to be bought right. Meaning I agree with Gil and Repoer, anything over 400K will be too much.
    Jim and Chris
    2001 Featherlite Vogue XLV 2 slide with Rivets-current coach, 1999 shell
    Previous 22 years,
    We have owned every kind of Prevost shell but an H3-40

I'd give 500K right now,I mean TODAY.

Quote Originally Posted by jack14r View Post
    I would bet that it has not been plugged in and needs house batteries as well as the tires have aged out,I do know that Liberty serviced it and it was picked up from Liberty 1 day before she was arrested so at that time it was all working(in the photos the air filter has the date on it).Sid,I don't think that you are wrong but I have seen auctions go both ways and only time will tell.I know that Liberty tries to make sure that their coaches maintain their value and I am sure that if it looks cheap that they will step up and bid,they had a very low mileage(16,000) 2009 that they were asking 1,250,000 now we both know that asking is not the real price but they did sell that one in about a month.I have heard that Rita was real rough on her coaches as they were just another piece of machinery that she didn't really pay for,I also know that she went to some events where she ran the generator for more than a week at a time and I even heard that the coach would require a fuel truck to top it off at one horse show and that she ran the gen for 2-3 weeks continuous,I would bet that the oil and filters were rarely changed.
    Iagree with Jack that this coach would require a thorough inspection and probably a conversation with Liberty, but I would'nt worry too much abouy the Gen-Set if it was serviced regularlly. Most owners don't use their's enough.
    Corey Grubb & George Prentice
    1999 H3-45 Vantare
    Will & Grace-fierce felines
    Cedar Hammock, FL.

The road goes on forever
    and the party never ends

The first auction the feds held had a disclosure that The Bank of America was holding a note on this coach for over 400K.

The first auction the feds held had a disclosure that The Bank of America was holding a note on this coach for over 400K.
    So what happens if the highest bid is 400k or less ?
    Corey Grubb & George Prentice
    1999 H3-45 Vantare
    Will & Grace-fierce felines
    Cedar Hammock, FL.

The road goes on forever
    and the party never ends

I'd give 500K right now,I mean TODAY.
    Jack, do yourself a favor and send in your $5K refundable bidders deposit and bid. You might be surprised.

It was only at $150K last night. Of course some will wait until the end to bid.

Gil and Durlene

Actually I went on line and registered and wanted to bid and found out that they will take a credit card for the deposit and I decided that I can wait till near the end to bid and I will bid if it is less than 500.Corey to answer your question they have an obligation to provide a clear title,this would be a US Marshall problem and not the buyers problem.Lets all guess at the final price!!!

If there were an inspection day, I would send someone out there to do a close inspection. Check coolant and oils, tires, batterry dates if possible.
    So, my guess is $715,000.00. Its still a Liberty.
    Gary & Lise Deinhard, 2003 Elegant Lady Liberty, Dbl slide

I registered and received an email stating a requirement for the $5K to be sent via cashiers check. The email also stated once received I would be given an appointment if I chose to conduct an inspection. The only credit card reference I saw was the one where they deduct a dollar as a method of proving you are who you say you are.

Gil and Durlene