Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Someone Should Walk Away With A Deal Here..............

Default Someone Should Walk Away With A Deal Here..............

Looks like the first attempt to auction this bus did not work - I was told today that this Prevost Liberty H3-45 Elegant Lady WILL BE SOLD this time around...............

http://prevost-stuff.com/2009PrevostLibertyH_Apple.htm
    Attached Images Attached Images
    2005 Marathon H3-45 # 0867

2013 Chevy Avalanche

What would a good deal cost on this ?

Is this the coach that belonged to the woman who was treasurer of Dixon, ILL? Embezzled $35 million from the city.

Yes it is.

Her name is Rita Crundwell and she actually took $53,000,000 from Dixon,IL,in the first auction they required a minimum bid of $1,000,000 and no one bid that much,there was one bid and apparently that person cannot read as it was stated that any bid must be at least $1,000,000.

Jack what do you think this coach will bring?? I thinking abouy 750,000

I would bet that it has not been plugged in and needs house batteries as well as the tires have aged out,I do know that Liberty serviced it and it was picked up from Liberty 1 day before she was arrested so at that time it was all working(in the photos the air filter has the date on it).Sid,I don't think that you are wrong but I have seen auctions go both ways and only time will tell.I know that Liberty tries to make sure that their coaches maintain their value and I am sure that if it looks cheap that they will step up and bid,they had a very low mileage(16,000) 2009 that they were asking 1,250,000 now we both know that asking is not the real price but they did sell that one in about a month.I have heard that Rita was real rough on her coaches as they were just another piece of machinery that she didn't really pay for,I also know that she went to some events where she ran the generator for more than a week at a time and I even heard that the coach would require a fuel truck to top it off at one horse show and that she ran the gen for 2-3 weeks continuous,I would bet that the oil and filters were rarely changed.

Lets all guess on what it will bring at auction,I will guess $810,000

This person's story is in the current "Texas Monthly" and she has literally several hundred trophies. Her entire set up is being auctioned to recover funds alledgedly stolen. She has one of the largest collections of high end Quarter Horses ever assembled. Time will tell. Pres

I am no expert but I would bet a quater that it wont bring an honest 400k probly 300k.