Quote Originally Posted by jack14r View Post
I would bet that it has not been plugged in and needs house batteries as well as the tires have aged out,I do know that Liberty serviced it and it was picked up from Liberty 1 day before she was arrested so at that time it was all working(in the photos the air filter has the date on it).Sid,I don't think that you are wrong but I have seen auctions go both ways and only time will tell.I know that Liberty tries to make sure that their coaches maintain their value and I am sure that if it looks cheap that they will step up and bid,they had a very low mileage(16,000) 2009 that they were asking 1,250,000 now we both know that asking is not the real price but they did sell that one in about a month.I have heard that Rita was real rough on her coaches as they were just another piece of machinery that she didn't really pay for,I also know that she went to some events where she ran the generator for more than a week at a time and I even heard that the coach would require a fuel truck to top it off at one horse show and that she ran the gen for 2-3 weeks continuous,I would bet that the oil and filters were rarely changed.
Iagree with Jack that this coach would require a thorough inspection and probably a conversation with Liberty, but I would'nt worry too much abouy the Gen-Set if it was serviced regularlly. Most owners don't use their's enough.