Thread: Sliding Door Removal

Hybrid View

Thanks Larry. My CC is a side aisle bath and it has a single door between the the bath and bed rooms.

Gil and Durlene
    2003 H-3 Hoffman Conversion

Gil, I just removed and adjusted the sliding doors between my bedroom and bath (double door) and galley and bath. On my 2000 XL the headers on the bathroom side of each door track pulled straight down. They have velcro on the very top edge and a little silicone holding them up. I was able to pull them down by hand after wiggling them a bit back and forth and pulling straight down quite hard on one side at a time. Once the inside (bath side) header is removed you can access both the adjustment screw and the plastic lock which swings away to drop the doors from the roller carriages. Not sure on the bath to toilet room door. I have not been able to pull the inside header panel down on this door. I tried by protecting it with wood blocks on each side and a large channel lock to no avail like the other two. Good luck, hope this helps.

Gil, keep me in the loop on this one since we both have side aisles and our Buses are only a few numbers apart.

99 Country Coach 45XL
    Jeep Liberty