Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Decorative Lighting for Windows

We've dealt with Vista in the past. They did a fine job for us. I believe Tivoli produced the original window lighting in our Liberty however after giving Vista exact measurements on tube size, light spacing, and segment lengths, they produced exact replacements. Am about to order replacements on our Royale. I agree with Gil and will use the LED version

Go with Vista. Tivoli is not a consumer friendly company, meaning they will not give you the time of day. The "gentleman" there said, "where did you get the first lighting, go back to them. We don't deal with the public", end of conversation.

If they dont deal with a retail customer than they should tell you of one of thier distburators so you may order what you need .

The Tivoli Lighting can be found thru retail lighting distributor in your area. The Liberty Coach is 24 volt and the Tivoli lights or similar connect directly to the lighting relays thru the existing wiring. When using LED lighting, they are normally 14 volt and a LED Driver is required.
    So do your research prior to just ordering LED.
    Gary & Lise Deinhard, 2003 Elegant Lady Liberty, Dbl slide

Thank you all for this info. Will now start researching these companies. I have also found a company called Starfire Lighting, Inc. that has these.
    Sandy
    CaptMogul & Sandy
    2002 Royale XLII D/S
    2013 Toyota Tacoma
    PRAY FOR OUR TROOPS & THEIR FAMILIES