Thread: Prevost Goodletsville

Default Prevost Goodletsville

Any one going to be at Prevost next week. I am leaving Sunday to get there should pull in about 4-5PM scheduled for service Monday, See what is involved in getting the slide sensor adjusted, hope it is not a major issue, I have asked before but will again any body had an issue with this. It plays out like this you get ready to leave a campsite push the parking brake in to leave and it just pops right back up, sensor telling the control the slide pins are not fully engaged, they look like they are. Troy walked me thru how to override the sensor,and was able to get under way. Just unplug the thing its in the compartment under the drivers door. Replys please gary

Gary,
    Could you please explain specifically which thing you unplugged. Sometimes Troy is unavailable, and this seems like a good item to have on file.
    Thanks,
    John
    John & Janene Browder
    Knoxville, TN
    2008 Marathon H3-3S

I hope I get this right! in the front bay drivers side, follow the large yellow air hose that runs from the parking brake in the cab to a small unit in the lower right part of the bay. You will see two small wires running to this sensor unit. look close and you will see that the wire terminate at what looks like a plug small with a small screw in the end. Just unscrew this and then just pull out and it will unplug, instantly your parking brake will pop up and you can be under way. A word of caution try to look and see if your slide pins are in or partially in before you take off, mine looked like they were in I checked this before I unplugged. Hope this helps, you can't go any where when that parking brake won't release! Gary