Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Upcoming Travel

Joe Cannarozzi Guest

Default Upcoming Travel

We would like to stop to meet or visit as many friends as we can next month in Fla. Toy box your down south, come down to the Keys for a few days? Lew, got a spot for us to land for a day or so? Ben, are you still coming down. Mango, I can do a parts drop for you in Disney! Who else is down there we can bother. JPJ ya gonna sneek down or what? Truk4U Ill be right in your backyard when in Scottsborro. Who have I missed, hiding is futile. We have reserved the entire month but can shorten a bit without penalty. If it looks like the weather will permit we would like to start North mabye the 20th or so and see some new things.

A few years ago before we had a camper at all we took off in the P-U with some cash and some time. With no reservations and no real plan we headed south. Woke up the next morning in Ocala passing kidney stones. Kinda ruined the plan but mabye we can do somthing like that this year comming back!
    Last edited by Joe Cannarozzi; 12-10-2006 at 01:56 PM.

Stop any time. Usually I only need an hours notice to get you in and hooked up. Will be out of town 21-28, but any time before or after is good.

Joe Cannarozzi Guest

Those are December dates?

Ben Guest

I'll get to Florida no later than Jan. 7th and should be hanging around until sometime in March (although I'll have to fly to a few events during that time).

My current schedule has me speaking at events on these dates/cities:
    Jan 7-8 Daytona Beach
    Jan 10-12 Delray Beach
    Jan 16-20 Delray Beach
    Feb 28-Mar 3 Miami

Let me know if your schedule will overlap mine.

-Ben

Joe Cannarozzi Guest

Ben sent you a PM dont know if you got it. Looks like you have a 3 day weekend 13, 14. 15. Then a whole week 21st to the 27th. This is good. Anyone else like to join in here?

Joe,
    I get to Bradenton on 12/30 and after doing the New Year thing with friends, we have to be back up at Marathon on the 3rd. So, I have a day or so if your anywhere near Bradenton/Sarasota we'll jump in the jeep and find ya.

[QUOTE=Joe Cannarozzi]We would like to stop to meet or visit as many friends as we can next month in Fla. QUOTE]

Joe and Debbie,

We won't be in Florida but if you need a place to layover on your way down you are welcome to hook up here on the farm. Depending upon which route you are taking, we may be out of your way, but I thought I would offer? We are not far off I 85 or I 26. I 75 is about 2 1/2 hours west of us. You are always welcome to see how life is here in the foothills of the Blue Ridge Mountains

Joe Cannarozzi Guest

Debbie and Bob:Thank you very much for that offer.

We have not been that way. Im thinking we might head home that way towards the end of the Jan. There is a fello named Marty Ryne(a sailsman) in that neck of the woods we would like to visit also.

Thats a definate mabye for now

Tom: From New Years Day until the 7th or 8th we will be in Sugarloaf Key 20 miles out of Key West. I think we might end up meeting during one of the frequent visits we make to Debbies brother in Scottsboro, Al. unless we can finaly get to a rally.
    Last edited by Joe Cannarozzi; 12-10-2006 at 08:36 PM.

OK Joe, I'm jealous. We've been to Sugar Loaf a few times and it's great. I can see a cold one in your future at Sloppy Joe's.

win42 Guest

So Cal Members: On December 26th we are heading South on five toward El Cahon, Yuma and Tucson. Our first night will be spent somewhere between San Juan Capistrano and Solano Beach. my son and family in their 36 footer and us in our 40 ft. Prevo. We need a recomendation of a place to park for the night in that area. I see the State Parks list Max length of 35 feet. Please forward any recomendations.
    Thanks
    Hatty