I had a Montana LLC for several years, but became afraid of it some two and a half years ago. I found that Florida has a special rule or law that says if an LLC is dissolved, you can take the letter of dissolution to the Florida license bureau in your county along with the inspection form from the police (they came to my RV lot for the inspection) and proof of Florida insurance and register your coach in FL with no sales tax as the law says a dissolved LLC can transfer motor homes, trailers, boats, vehicles, etc. to an owner of the LLC with no tax due. They call it a gift. You only pay an impact fee one time of $250 to $300 and the tag fee. My tag was just renewed for a year at $52. I have owned a lot in the Outdoor Resort at Port St. Lucie for over 10 years. The DMV uses my address there for my FL address, but sends my renewal, sticker, etc. to my home address in MS. I use the coach primarily in Florida. I own RV lots in FL, SC, and GA and spend several months per year in the different states. I have never had a problem that I have different tags from the state I am in. I think they are only after Montana tags.