Thread: New members in New Jersey

Hybrid View

Thanks for your info. We are looking at several coaches but seem to be focusing on a 99 Vogue. Phil & Joanne

I have a 99 vogue and very happy with it. Give me a call if you have any questions. Dan Smith 228-216-3706
    Danss 1999 Vogue, 03 Chev. Trailblazer

Dan, We appreciate your offer to discuss your vogue very much. At this time we have "changed lanes" and have made an offer on a 2000 Liberty. Now we need to go inspect it. Phil Robeson

Is that Woodbine, NJ as in down near Tuckahoe? We have stayed many times in Tuckahoe.....

yes that is where we are

Well, if you should have any interest in a 2000 Liberty, we know where to deliver it to!!

We have spent many summers in Tuckahoe, at Scenic Riverview Campground. My sister lives in Millville and we still have family in Cumberland County. Always enjoyed the short bike ride to the deli/general store in Tuckahoe for breakfast....

Hi Phil - I left you a PM the other day, but you might not have received it - Give me a call at 727-748-2248 -

BTW - In my humble, unbiased opinion, Paul Horner's 2000 Liberty is absolutely as good as they get.
    Ken Robertson
    Parliament Motor Coach - 727-748-5986