Thread: Prevost Dallas TX for servcie

Default Prevost Dallas TX for servcie

I just returned from Prevost Dallas and i cant say enough good about my experience, The two service reps, Rodney and Bubba could not of been nicer and knowledable. They took me in without any appointment and worked me in very timely. The day shift floor manger Chris WAS GREAT! I had to depart during the process for a meeting and asked on my return if he would tour me through the bottom of the coach and let me see what they did but more importantly he spent a couple of hours with me touring all the equipment, how it works and tips on servce. It was so helpful and fun to stand under your bus. In fact i came home and did some research and bought four lift columns from STERTIL KONI portable lifts so i can work under my bus. Cant wait to get them in, a really fun toy.
    I completely enjoyed my experince, they did a real good job on all my pre-maintence work and highly recommend them.

I have to second this, the bus spent a week there getting a bunch of stuff taken care of (including the abs) and Bubba and Chris did a good job keeping me informed and working with me on the issues, separating what they could take care of and what it was just easier (and less expensive) for me after they told me what needed to be done

I'm coming down for a horse show in Fort Worth and wanted to have a few things looked at right after the show before returning ti Iowa. I had a number for a Prevost service center in Fort Worth. Is Prevost Dallas a different ( and better) place to get service?

One in the same place; Dallas/Ft.Worth.

Is this the prevost service center in Fort Worth or the service that use to be with Dallas Prevost but now is called Luxury Coach Services off of I-30 east in Rockwall,Tx.

Prevost Parts & Service Center - Texas
    Prevost Parts & Service Center
    15200 Frye Road
    Fort Worth, Texas 76155-2702
    United States
    Phone: 1-817-685-02\0
    Fax: 1-817-685-0460

This is the one mentioned; Bubba, Chris, Rodney; next nearest to my knowledge is 'Nashville', but I have no experiences there:

Prevost Parts & Service Center - Tennessee
    800 South Cartwright Street
    Goodlettsville, Tennessee 37072
    United States
    Phone: 1-877-299-8881
    Fax: 1-615-299-8816

Good, this is where I booked my appointment

I usually work with Bubba. They are quite casual and will let you follow them around in the shop if you are into that sort of thing. Its easy to get in and out of, everything around them is 2 or 3 lanes wide.

Luxury Coach Services off of I-30 east in Rockwall,Tx is a new gig some locals are doing, I went over there once, walked through some coaches they had for sale, and left .. Its a small business operating out of the back of a larger more generic motorhome place.

thanks for the preview for me, think I'll stick with the Fort Worth prevost service center