Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Jon Turns 1000

dalej Guest

Smile Jon Turns 1000

Hey everyone did you notice this week that Jon has hit a mildstone. He turned over 1000 post. I think he might be recieving the HOT FINGERS AWARD! Kidding aside Jon you have been a great asset to everyone on this forum. Keep it up, no pun intended.
    Last edited by dalej; 12-07-2006 at 05:23 PM.

Just Plain Jeff Guest

Default Holy Cow

I knew Jon was old, but 1000?

No wonder he rambles so.

I just don't know when to shut up.

win42 Guest

Jon: Congrats. It's a matter of saving us from ourselves. We all do appreciate your wisdom and your attention to our stumbling. Your help keeps the whole fleet afloat and safely running down the roads.
    Thanks for your help.
    Damn; now I got him puffed up, JDUB or Mango will have to jump in here and let a little air out of him.

Harry, et al,

There may have been a time when I had my nose in more places on a Prevost than most on this site, but what should make this entire group pat themselves on the back is how much knowledge has been amassed in such a short period of time.

When we first came together in Polk City, guys like Mango and JDUB proved us bus drivers could get pretty deep into this magic thing called Webasto or Aqua-Hot and actually make it work no matter what the problem.

We have guys like Harry and Dale that teach guys that go to Buffet concerts how to make the coach look like new. Guys like the Lewster show the way when it comes to dressing up the dash.

Then we got good ole Joe who has literally pulled a suspension apart and did it in less time than Prevost has been quoting. And he did it in his yard.

My point is that this group is now the go-to bunch. If we continue to learn and document our repairs AND give others support when they want to do the same repairs we will end up with the same knowledge anybody that works on these has. The only gap I see right now is more detailed knowledge of the conversions so when a CC or Liberty or Marathon specific question is asked we will have experts to handle those questions.

Look around folks and you will see among this entire group some very impressive expertise and it is only going to get better. And even if someone does not want to do an actual repair, members of this group will be so well informed they will know the procedure and the approximate labor hours so they will never be victims.

lewpopp Guest

We will need a constant input from the J-Man.

Just thinking of an award. How about tthe "DITIGAL MAN". No, that's nogood. Ben would be hurt. Jerry will think of an appropriate award name.

Lew

I'm on it Lew, but I don't think you can use the words "digital" and "anal" in the same description as it opens up a whole other issue.

I have been in Internet hell for the last week, but made it from Libya to Amsterdam last night, so some serious smack talking will start on Friday.
    Last edited by Jerry Winchester; 12-07-2006 at 04:32 AM.

How about the " Technogeek " award!

Be careful, fella. I know where Chardon is.

Settle down now that was a complinent not a derogatory remark!!