If your Tahoe is a 4 wheel drive it should be towable on all 4. Here's agood guide: http://towingworld.com/PDFS/DinghyGuide2011.pdf

In my opinion, wheels down towing is the only way to go if you can get bywith a wheels down towable vehicle. The biggest differences in opinion arewhat, if anything, to use for a supplemental braking system for the towedvehicle. My opinion is that one of the two air driven proportional systems isthe way to go. The M&G system will not fit a lot of late model vehicles. Iuse SMI's Air Force One, which will fit on almost any vehicle. A simple airhose connects the towed vehicle to your coach and it has the most important (myopinion again) break-away capability. Some will argue the coach has plenty ofreserve braking capacity or that these systems aren't required by law. In manycases the state laws are being misinterpreted. Aside from that, don't you wantyour towed vehicle to have some form of stopping on its own in the unlikelyevent it departs from your coach?

To prevent the flames that likely follow, let me say that I'm offering myopinion and that a supplemental braking system is required by the state ofFlorida where my coach is registered.

Gil