Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Well Here Goes...

Quote Originally Posted by Mikefaul View Post
    I hate to bring up a subject that has been covered over and over, but my one hesitation is that it does not have BUS AIR. I hope 3 roof tops will keep me cool. I like cold air.
    We have a 2000 CC XL45 and live in SW florida. Between the CC front and rear air and the 3 ducted roof units, we can maintain any temp we desire (usually 68) in summer in fla and desert SW.
    Corey Grubb & George Prentice
    1999 H3-45 Vantare
    Will & Grace-fierce felines
    Cedar Hammock, FL.

The road goes on forever
    and the party never ends

Quote Originally Posted by coreygrubb View Post
    We have a 2000 CC XL45 and live in SW florida. Between the CC front and rear air and the 3 ducted roof units, we can maintain any temp we desire (usually 68) in summer in fla and desert SW.
    Awesome! That is good news.

Mike, just noticed you are from Tulsa. Get ahold of Craig at Tulsa RV on Admiral Place. He has a Marathon there (tusarv.net) and he can be helpful in locating, acquiring and arranging financing to get what you want. He knows alot of people.
    1999 H3-45 Vantare
    Cedar Hammock, FL.

The road goes on forever
    and the party never ends

Michael,
    Note that this is a 1997 model bus frame and engine with the 145,000 miles on it. It looks great. Betty and I have the next year 1998 coach model used for the 1999 year and we truly enjoy it. The electronics on these coaches were among some of the best CC made. You do not have BUS AIR but you do have the CC OVER THE ROAD chassis air which we really, really like. It is very very capable of cooling the coach combined with the dash air. It keeps our coach in the 60's in very hot weather. You will not need to run the roof airs at all. If it checks out...best to you... call me at 713 725 9486 with any specific questions on our experiences...
    Pres

Quote Originally Posted by Reagan Sirmons View Post
    Michael,
    Note that this is a 1997 model bus frame and engine with the 145,000 miles on it. It looks great. Betty and I have the next year 1998 coach model used for the 1999 year and we truly enjoy it. The electronics on these coaches were among some of the best CC made. You do not have BUS AIR but you do have the CC OVER THE ROAD chassis air which we really, really like. It is very very capable of cooling the coach combined with the dash air. It keeps our coach in the 60's in very hot weather. You will not need to run the roof airs at all. If it checks out...best to you... call me at 713 725 9486 with any specific questions on our experiences...
    Pres

Pres Reagan and Betty
    Another good positive sign that my search may be over. Thank you very much.

Don't worry about Bus Air! CC put in Over the Road air in addition to dash air. In FL it works just fine and keeps us vold. A plus to OTA over Bus air is that you don't lose a storage bay.

Gil and Durlene
    2003 H-3 Hoffman Conversion

I'm getting so excited about being a owner I can't stand it. USAA is doing some of the financing and they are making this a great experience too. I'm a little apprehensive about the 1100 miles bringing it home but it will be a good excuse to stop in the Florida Panhandle at one of my wife's favorite places... Destin, Fort Walton, Sea Side.

I'm getting so excited about being a owner I can't stand it. USAA is doing some of the financing and they are making this a great experience too. I'm a little apprehensive about the 1100 miles bringing it home but it will be a good excuse to stop in the Florida Panhandle at one of my wife's favorite places... Destin, Fort Walton, Sea Side.
    Great place,we were there in Dec. Did you decide on a bus ?
    1999 H3-45 Vantare
    Cedar Hammock, FL.

The road goes on forever
    and the party never ends

Quote Originally Posted by coreygrubb View Post
    Great place,we were there in Dec. Did you decide on a bus ?
    I think the CC is the one. Should have everything financial settled in a day or two then off to Florida for a pick up. I will be checking one more here locally, its the one that you recommended I see. As a matter of fact, its the one Craig at TulsaRV has. We have seen it once already.

I think the CC is the one. Should have everything financial settled in a day or two then off to Florida for a pick up. I will be checking one more here locally, its the one that you recommended I see. As a matter of fact, its the one Craig at TulsaRV has. We have seen it once already.
    Mike, did you buy that 99 CC from Lon at Florida Luxury ?
    1999 H3-45 Vantare
    Cedar Hammock, FL.

The road goes on forever
    and the party never ends