Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Well Here Goes...

Quote Originally Posted by coreygrubb View Post
    Mike, did you buy that 99 CC from Lon at Florida Luxury ?
    Everything is a go for the one that I posted the link on Corey. USAA hooked a brother up . I'm making my arrangements to get it next weekend or the following. I'm thinking of staying locally where I pick it up. I've heard that Disney Fort Wilderness RV sites are very nice. I think I will stay there for two nights. Anyone going to be around to show me what I bought?

I guess my excitement will turn to anxiety when I get behind this big machine.

Michael & Cindy Faul
    1998 Prevost Country Coach
    Tulsa OK

Michael,

Ft Wilderness is great if you want to visit the magic kingdom. Some turns and sites are a bit tight, but dooable. The biggest challenge may be cars parked in the roadways. If you want to be in the Tampa area I'd recommend Lazy Days. There's no one there this time of the year, there's a very large Camping World on site, 135 service bays, and free breakfast and lunch (remember it's free). Coach Worx is in Clearwater and they have free sites for customers. You may want to spend a day here and have Rick May spend a few hours going over everything with you.

What a beautiful coach!

Gil and Durlene
    2003 H-3 Hoffman Conversion

Quote Originally Posted by Gil_J View Post
    Michael,

Ft Wilderness is great if you want to visit the magic kingdom. Some turns and sites are a bit tight, but dooable. The biggest challenge may be cars parked in the roadways. If you want to be in the Tampa area I'd recommend Lazy Days. There's no one there this time of the year, there's a very large Camping World on site, 135 service bays, and free breakfast and lunch (remember it's free). Coach Worx is in Clearwater and they have free sites for customers. You may want to spend a day here and have Rick May spend a few hours going over everything with you.
    What a beautiful coach!
    Gil & Durlene are right on. Coach Worx is a great idea and when you get home, Craig's two main guys are very knowledgable. Congrats and you will love your trip home.
    Corey Grubb & George Prentice
    1999 H3-45 Vantare
    Will & Grace-fierce felines
    Cedar Hammock, FL.

The road goes on forever
    and the party never ends

Make sure the Country Coach guys teach you the secret handshake.

Fort Wilderness does have several pull-thru sites... that's what we always get and they are huge and very wide too also good line of sight for the satellite... many sights have so many trees that the satellite is blocked.... and some are pretty tight so try for the pull- thru sites...just be sure to tell them how big your rig is!

Quote Originally Posted by Mikefaul View Post
    Everything is a go for the one that I posted the link on Corey. USAA hooked a brother up . I'm making my arrangements to get it next weekend or the following. I'm thinking of staying locally where I pick it up. I've heard that Disney Fort Wilderness RV sites are very nice. I think I will stay there for two nights. Anyone going to be around to show me what I bought?

I guess my excitement will turn to anxiety when I get behind this big machine.

Larry & Diane Byrd
    Lufkin Texas.
    2005 Liberty Elegant Lady H3-45
    1998 Vantare H3-45 D/S SOLD
    2016 Cadillac Escalade ESV 4WD