Thread: Would you like to have a coach without black or gray water tanks?

Moultonborough, NH, and St. Petersburg, FL, or on our sailboat somewhere else.

Default Would you like to have a coach without black or gray water tanks?

Then this web site may be of interest
    http://www.thezld.com/index.php/about-the-zld
    Read about it in an online RV magazine.
    I wonder what the cost may be?
    Cheers,
    Ronald

When we were kids, the family had something similar in our "Green Machine" camper .. It was a never ending source of amusement and repairs. It worked exactly the way this system says it does. It had a small tank and a "grinder" once you were up at operating temps, a control on the dash would open up a valve which would "spray" the resulting gunk into the exhaust system. The theory was that would be hot enough to eliminate any biological contamination.

It broke often and when it broke, you were in for a costly, messy repair .. I do hope these systems are improved a lot since then.

Of course, everytime someone tailgates me I do kind of wish for a similar system, perhaps one that doesn't get so hot.

wouldn't work for Winchester.
    Gary & Lise Deinhard, 2003 Elegant Lady Liberty, Dbl slide

Does anyone have any experience with an Incinolet toilet? I have a friend who installed on in his big rig and has gotten rid of his black water tank.

I HAVE A INCINOLET AT HOME IN MY SHOP. THE GARDENER USES IT EVERY DAY. I HAVE USED IT SEVERAL TIMES. IT'S GREAT. BUT IF I TOLD NANCY I WAS GOING TO PUT ONE IN THE BUS; WELL THE SHIT WOULD HIT THE FAN.

JEFF LUTHER

I don't do the text message stuff but your comment made me LOL!! I'm considering an Incinolet to try and prevent the shit from hitting the fan....

My folks had a Mobilux in the early 70's. It had a Thermason Waste System that was very much like the product you showed. The only problem we had was the coach had fiberglass filled mufflers, and the excess moisture caused the fiberglas to swell, and get expelled in big pink clouds>
    Steve & Rhonda Bennett
    Dana Point, CA
    92 Marathon XL40
    2012 Jeep Rubicon Unlimited
    Owner: California Coach Company, LLC

Eat plenty Taco's with a lot of habenaro sauce it will burn in your waste tank continues working for 6months no residue!