Thread: Alarm system... stuck

Default Alarm system... stuck

I'm stuck down here in surfside beach and have about a day to figure this out. To make a long story less long. One of my kids managed to some how turn the alarm system on in the bus. I'm not sure if its factory or aftermarket. The result though is that every time the door is open the lights flash and the horn goes off .. the ignition is locked out and remains that way.

I'm not sure if its tied into the keyless entry or similar. There is a remote that was attached to the keys but it doesn't appear to do anything (never had) Had it on my list of things to figure out. Apparently now is the time.

Any ideas where I can find the codes for the keyless entry to try that or any other helpful suggestions?

Thanks!

Hi Doug,

Try calling Panterra 888-665-8002 - seems like someone there would be able to help you with this.

If that does not work please call me 352-552-4812 - I have a few phone numbers I can give you.

Jamie
    2005 Marathon H3-45 # 0867

2013 Chevy Avalanche

Got it .. found a code taped to the ECU, that worked the door and cleared the alarm .. sheesh

Also, check your remote and make sure that it doesn't need a new battery in it.
    Sandy
    CaptMogul & Sandy
    2002 Royale XLII D/S
    2013 Toyota Tacoma
    PRAY FOR OUR TROOPS & THEIR FAMILIES