Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: XL2 panel delamination

Quote Originally Posted by CAPT MOGUL & Sandy View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by tskrodzki View Post
    collects in the bay under the drivers area, I have recaulked around all the glass and resealed the roof rivets, around the air horns and every other roof penetration, have tightened the side window brackets and still taken in water during heavy rand or driving down a hill.
    tskrodzki, are you getting water in the lower deck bay? Specifically speaking about the cargo bays? If so, it is for sure probably from the panel delaminating.
    Ed
    No, bays are dry, it is just the area below the driver and the driver side dash and the panel right behind the toll window as well as the over head storage above the driver. After looking closer it appears to start at about the same point as the top of the service door on the drivers side. I can't see any gaps around the door or drip edge. I have been tipping the Gus to the right when parked to avoid water entry and that has been working, so it is definitely coming from the drivers side front area

i have same thing ..is prevost taking car of you

A previous post wondered if the entertainers were still being fixed without charge under the radar.

They do not delaminate because the only stainless on the entertainers is the bay doors as eluded to by Jack.

That is how ALL the XLs entertainers were built. They removed the stainless panels on the motorhomes below the windows and above the bay doors on the newer models, they changed them to the way the entertainers were all along.

here is an 02XLII an entertainer

RANDOM 036.jpg