Thread: Hiddy HO from Jodi & Bill

ken&ellen Guest

Cool Hiddy HO from Jodi & Bill

Ellen & I received a call last night from Jodi. They are on their way to Fla. via Savannah and wanted to hook up with us in Savannah; however although we have a home in Georgia we are still in VA until the end of the month.
    They have problems logging onto POG, but want everyone to know they miss us all and would like to join the group going to Sturgis!
    They are also interested in a mini-POG in Fla. prior to POG III. Ken

bill&jody Guest

Word sure does travel fast . . . . Since Bill is the last one who logged on (this is Jody) and had trouble . . . I try while on the phone with Jim - and ta da! I'm in. Hmmmmmmm, the next time I hear the phrase, "cockpit error" . . . good to talk with Ken. Hope to see you all soon.
    Jody (Bill's busy driving)

Hi Guys,

Glad your still on the road and in the bus. Hope to see you at POG III. Let's hear more from you in the future.

Mangoman

HEY BILL and JODY!

I wondered where the two of you have been--I think of you every time I use my stamps Jody By the way, what kind of tow vehicle did you two end up with Sorry, couldn't resist (bad Debi, bad bad Debi)

Wow, Debi really put the wammy on you!

It's about time, we thought you fell off the earth.. We'll try to see you in FL, so stay in touch. You gotta make POG3.

Just Plain Jeff Guest

Bill and Jody...Ken and Ellen...so glad to hear from you. It's been pretty tough here without y'all.

We were starting to think that Debi was one of the guys.

Quote Originally Posted by Just Plain Jeff
    Bill and Jody...Ken and Ellen...so glad to hear from you. It's been pretty tough here without y'all.

We were starting to think that Debi was one of the guys.
    Which tells me I have been reading this list for too long If I start to look like one of you can I choose who that would be?

No whammy from me Bill and Jody, you know how Tom can be such a trouble maker--ha~! I hope we all get to meet again this coming year. Enjoy your trip!