Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: WHAT DO WE HAVE HERE?

Thank you, Jim Keller, for caring about us. No, we are safe now in Diamondhead, MS at Dan & Jo's for a few days. We were supposed to have been at my great niece's wedding in Dothan, AL on last Saturday night and then join the Fosters and Smiths on an outing. BUT......! Missed all that!
    I have to say, it was a very scary feeling for a few days broke down on the road and then seeing the bus being towed. That was one BIG TOW TRUCK!!! Excellent job they did with the towing. Very professional. I will add, we also lost our hub cap on the road after leaving Prevost JAX. We are the blame for it though and no one else. We told the tow company that we would put the hub cap back on ourself. They put the axle shaft back in and Ed told the guy we would take care from there. So, if you see it west of JAX on I 10, it's ours probably. Don't think it would be in good shape though??????
    Sandy
    CaptMogul & Sandy
    2002 Royale XLII D/S
    2013 Toyota Tacoma
    PRAY FOR OUR TROOPS & THEIR FAMILIES

Default PAY CLOSE ATTENTION!

We found out the hard way here! If any of you have Coach Net insurance, make sure you check your expiration dates. We have never got any renewals in the mail and guess what ??? Ours was expired!! I will be calling them about this but will buy Roadside Assistance Insurance from another company now.

Check your expiration dates. I was told by the Tow Company that we are one of 5 people that had this insurance and never received any renewal notices.

Sandy
    CaptMogul & Sandy
    2002 Royale XLII D/S
    2013 Toyota Tacoma
    PRAY FOR OUR TROOPS & THEIR FAMILIES

Sandy, Check out AAA. Their RV Road Service will render towing service and reasonably priced. Glad you and Ed are OK.

99 Country Coach 45XL
    Jeep Liberty

Very,very good point Sandy!

My insurance expired in October and I did not realize it until December - after I noticed my credit card was not charged after repeatedly being charged for 3 years.

I called the insurance company , who for the last 3 years did an auto-renew , and asked why it was not renewed as before??

The response was " oops -- I guess we made an error and you have been driving with no insurance..... " Great!! I changed insurance companies.

Watch These People !!!!

Jamie
    2005 Marathon H3-45 # 0867

2013 Chevy Avalanche

Sealy, Texas (50 miles west of Houston on I-10)

Ed & Sandy, glad all is well. We have been waiting to hear what happened with you guys. You are in good hands in Diamondhead!
    Pete & E.J.

Pete & EJ Petree
    2001 Prevost Featherlite Vantare
    2008 Ford Explorer Sport Trac 4x4
    Sealy, Texas