Thread: Microphor Toilets

Default Microphor Toilets

For everyone with this type toilet the following information is valuable.

edmullaney.com

This website has all the parts listed for these toilets. Easy to use order form and you can download a pdf file for operating instructions and parts list. I talked to the owner, Ed Mullaney and ordered the most often replaced parts to keep in stock for future needs.

99 Country Coach 45XL
    Jeep Liberty

Ed Mullaney has every part needed for a rebuild, plus quick shipping.

I have bought several parts from them. Very nice people and very helpful when not understanding why my fix did not fix.

Ed has helped me a couple times......good guy.

Jim,

Great Post! I never realized that it was necessary to lubricate or drain a water filter on these toilets. I haven't done anything to mine since 2005 when I bought the coach. I had Newell service them back then, so I guess it's time to have them serviced again.

I may try to do it myself. I just read thru the pdf manual download and it is explained very well. It's nice to know that help is just a phone call away.

Thanks!
    Tuga & Karen Gaidry

2012 Honda Pilot

I fixed the long flush time by repacing the diaphram

Ed
    CaptMogul & Sandy
    2002 Royale XLII D/S
    2013 Toyota Tacoma
    PRAY FOR OUR TROOPS & THEIR FAMILIES

Great Post! I never realized that it was necessary to lubricate or drain a water filter on these toilets. I haven't done anything to mine since 2005 when I bought the coach. I had Newell service them back then, so I guess it's time to have them serviced again.

Tuga, while I yearly clean and add lubricant to the flapper seal and its sealing surface to prevent leak down (or odor escape!) I am unaware of the water filter you are talking about. Recently I had the toilet out and we went over everything and it all seems good . More info on this water filter?
    Thanks![/QUOTE]

Sorry Rodger, it is an air filter that removes water not a water filter. It also removes other contaminents from the air. It can be seen on page 1 of the service manual. I didn't know about it either!

www.edmullaney.com
    Tuga & Karen Gaidry

2012 Honda Pilot

Tuga, maybe mine is somewhat different, it is entirely elec, no air...just 12vdc thats what prompted my question...no harm done.

Rodger,

I didn't realize that my Microphor toilet was electric/air until I accidentally turned off the 12v air compressor that supplies air to the toilets, slide room seals, and air pocket doors. When my toilet wouldn't flush and an sliding pocket door wouldn't close I realized that someone had turned off the 12v air pump.

Everything worked fine after I turned the 12v air pump back on.
    Tuga & Karen Gaidry

2012 Honda Pilot