Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: What does this button do..

#6 in my royal coach had this switch it turned on me of the roof airs when driving. It was wired to my center roof air.

The guys at Panterra are sponsors of POG. I had work done there last summer...all great. ALSO, they are the guys yjatbuilt Angolas in the past. You might want to talk to them to see if they have some manuals for your coach....BTW...I belong to the school of never pushing a button unless I know what it does....good luck...

Ok, got the spotlight working (fuse) and the backup camera pops out when you have the master power on, ignition off, dash button in the on position. Ignition on it goes back in unless the coach is in reverse regardless of if the button is on or off. The light on the button comes on when its out so theres a bit of a tie in there. .. however .. nothing seems to get video. The crappy VDO GPS someone mounted on the dash looses vertical sync on its display during this time so I *think* its been tied in there somewhere.

Meanwhile in the back of the bus. I can get access to the wire which goes to the camera (see attached picture) but I've yet to figure out the pinouts. Hopefully, someone in the intertubes knows this connector and what pin goes where. There is a metal plate with two bolts which I presume either mounts the camera or just the cover. I've been too much of a chicken to loosen them to find out -- as it might be fatal if they drop the camera to the floor behind the bus when loose(!)

Thanks!
    cameraconn.jpg

I can't answer most of this but some members have replaced their back up cameras and monitors because of failure or poor quality as you describe.
    Gary & Lise Deinhard, 2003 Elegant Lady Liberty, Dbl slide