Thanks to all for the great advice, so far.

Also, thanks to all who have private messaged me with advice and/or available buses out there.

Keep the information coming!

It seems to be a crap shoot with so many things, when purchasing a used bus (possible expensive repairs on cruse air units, replacing airbags/valves, etc.). My wife is looking strictly at cosmetics and interior design, and leaving the mechanical/physical plant stuff to me, so hopefully we will find a coach that suits us both, without too many compromises and things marked off "THE LIST". We hope to be able to get away for 2-3 days in a couple of weeks, just to look at buses. We wold love to drive, so we can take our Navigator with us (for possible trade), but it looks like we may need to fly to southern Florida to be able to look at lots of buses all in one area.

What if we drove the Navigator to Texas or Tennessee, and then used our Toad to drive about a 50-100 mile radius in all directions from our "home base". Are there enough available coaches to look at around Nashville, Dallas, or Houston to make that worthwhile and cost effective, vs. flying to southern Florida (West Palm Beach Airport??) and paying for a hotel and rental car for 2-3 nights? We really need to both drive and see some coaches with slides, without slides, and perhaps a 40 footer, too. My wife seems to have a real problem with not knowing if she would like an "east-west" or "north-south" bed. She seems to gravitate toward coaches with a "north-south" set up of the bed in the back of the coach. So, we need to look at both bed setups, too.

We would be driving out of Hot Springs, Arkansas, or flying out of Little Rock, Arkansas. Should we think about flying to California instead of Florida??

Opinions/advice??