Ok guys, I have some more questions....

Is the problem with delamination unique to XLII coaches, or do H3-45 coaches have the same issues after about the year 2000?

Would anybody be overly concerned about a well maintained 1999-2002 H3 coach with HWH slides?

What about Liberty slides? What year did they start using slides, and were they Prevost, slides, or others (HWH, Valid)?

We are leaning toward a Liberty conversion, but we are a lot closer to the Marathon center in Texas (about 4 hours), and the Prevost shop in Nashville is only 6 hours the other direction. Perhaps we should be leaning toward a Marathon conversion instead, just because of proximity? We are 1100 miles from the Liberty shop in Florida, and 800 miles from the one in Illinois.

I don't want to start a thread about slides vs no slides, as I have read plenty of those. However, at 50 years old, we tend to take shorter trips, and spend 3-7 days in one place before getting back home and to work. In light of that, perhaps we should bite the bullet and spend more money now on a coach with slides, instead of buying one without slides (in my mind, better for driving, not as good when we are parked and roughing it for several days).

As usual, I appreciate all replies, both here on the forum, and in private emails.

Sam