Thread: I am new

Default I am new

I just bought a 2002 Liberty. I have alot of questions about it and i am not sure how to post them? Will they be answered if I dont put them in the right place.

Max

Sealy, Texas (50 miles west of Houston on I-10)

POST AWAY! Welcome to the forum!

Pete & EJ Petree
    2001 Prevost Featherlite Vantare
    2008 Ford Explorer Sport Trac 4x4
    Sealy, Texas

Liberty has always updated their systems but you would be surprised how similar my 08 is to your 02,in reality Liberty systems have been the best and they still are the best,so all the Liberty guys can answer your questions.

Hi Max. Just pick a title that comes close and post all of your issues, we'll do our best to answer them. And Welcome .
    Gary & Lise Deinhard, 2003 Elegant Lady Liberty, Dbl slide

Southern Pines, NC (next door to Pinehurst)

Max,

I'd like to have a nickle for every post someone has made to answer a newbie's questions. So just fire away and welcome to POG. Oh yes, it is your responsibility to determine the correctness of the answers you get from this group of misfits!

Will, Where are you? In N.C. or a bit further south, it has been very warm and humid here in southwest florida this month, sort of going to be glad to get back to V.A. Mtns and no humidity. The issue we talked about before Xmas "license" is going to be handled this way. 1-Since I still have a home in N.C. I will leave the coach registered there, I will register my two auto's in V.A. 2- I will get V.A. license since I have a home there. have already gotten transfer paper work. So I will be able to drive with the C license there, when I sell my home in N.C. I will move coach registration to V.A. or Fla, Florida will be cheaper tax wise. Think this will work best, since I am sellingN.C. and setting up V.A. as my permanent residence anyway. Just a couple other things have to be done doing this, change my FFL license address and my CCP permit address

Southern Pines, NC (next door to Pinehurst)

Gary, right now I'm sitting in SFO waiting on a flight back to NC. I'm here on a work trip for the USGA. Weather today is miserable and looks like it will be bumpy getting out of SFO as well as going over the Rockies. Of course there is no direct flight to RDU from SFO so this trip is through ATL. Now there is a fun airport! All things considered, I'd Rather Be Driving My Prevost. What a minute, is that a copy right infringement? If not let's make some license plate frames to replace the factory installed ones. No offense meant Rick D.