Thread: 97 with some miles

Default 97 with some miles

I am looking at a coach (97 Liberty) that has slightly less than 200k miles on it. My understanding is that the Norgen valves and air bags have been replaced as well as other general expected upkeep. Does anyone feel that a Prevost going down the road is better than one in the barn?

Wave

Yes,I don't think that 200K is a problem.A good chassis inspection might be worth a lot in the long run.The great thing is that a Liberty has very good support for all systems.

Quote Originally Posted by wave View Post
    I am looking at a coach (97 Liberty) that has slightly less than 200k miles on it. My understanding is that the Norgen valves and air bags have been replaced as well as other general expected upkeep. Does anyone feel that a Prevost going down the road is better than one in the barn?

Wave
    Absolutely.

We bought ours with some miles on it and a good maintenance record. We travel nearly 20K miles a year in it and it's great.

Many thanks to each of you. Hope see you down the road.

Wave

My bus is also a 97 XL has 219093 miles and just wants more and more just gettin broken in good. It seems to be happyest rollin down the highway. Bill
    2005 Parliament XL-II SS
    2007 Avalanche

Wave (and the others) if you know Bill Bunch (and you will) he is out & about all the time. You can come across the Bunch Coach nearly anywhere, especially where friends gather and new ones abound. As the "Drill, baby drill" shout goes....Drive,Baby, Drive!