Thread: what is drivers air? is it any good

Default what is drivers air? is it any good

Looking at a 2006 County Coach that has drivers air, two units in the bottom bays and an extra large generator to operate one unit while cruising. How do these units perform?

I only have one it works great . With the generator or pluged in quiet and cool.

"Driver's Air" is the air (and heat) that comes out of the dash of the coach. Usually about a 2-ton unit. This is separate from the roof airs and the generator, the compressor is run off the main engine.
    Bill Hagara

Jscott, You need to do some research on the Country Coach you are looking at. Learn how those systems work. In 2006 Country Coach implemented some pretty advanced systems. For example, does the Bus you are looking at have the radiator for the generator on the roof ? Is the motor driven gen set belt or shaft driven. I am not implying negativity. I truly believe Country Coach did a superior job as a Convertor and some of their systems were outstanding. If you can talk to POG Member Miles Circo your time would be well spent.

99 Country Coach 45XL
    Jeep Liberty