Thread: NO FRONT TV

Default NO FRONT TV

Well, was watching basketball the other night was raining like a cow p!!!!!!!!!g on a flat rock and all of a sudden no picture said searching for satellite well this happens some time during heavy rain, but this time did not come back on. Have TV in bedroom but that is all called Directv could not get it on. Can't be the dish because I have TV in bedroom. Could this be a creston problem?, tried everything but calling Troy would like to figure this out on my own, any suggestions!

Most of these dish recievers have two recievers so if both were not working, its your satellite. Did you call Direct TV to have them re boot the signal?
    Hopefully your router did not go down but you can call Troy to make sure your cable router is programmed correctly.
    Also, I'm assuming you turned everything off and started over as you would normally.
    Gary & Lise Deinhard, 2003 Elegant Lady Liberty, Dbl slide

Gary, yea restarted every thing tv in bedroom fine none outside or in front will make the dreaded call to Troy tommrrow. Could be the router! Thanks for the reply. Carmine

The other drill I have done with success is to check the cable connection on the back of the reciever for the front tv. Also, un plug the reciever for 1 minute and plug back in.
    Gary & Lise Deinhard, 2003 Elegant Lady Liberty, Dbl slide

Quote Originally Posted by Gary Carmichael View Post
    Well, was watching basketball the other night was raining like a cow p!!!!!!!!!g on a flat rock and all of a sudden no picture said searching for satellite well this happens some time during heavy rain, but this time did not come back on. Have TV in bedroom but that is all called Directv could not get it on. Can't be the dish because I have TV in bedroom. Could this be a creston problem?, tried everything but calling Troy would like to figure this out on my own, any suggestions!
    Gary, you might try resetting the receiver that is acting up. Just log into your DirecTV account, select HELP, then TOOLS - from the TOOLS screen you should see REAUTHORIZE YOUR RECEIVER toward the bottom of the screen. Select the receiver(s) and send a reset. Naturally your receiver should be locked onto the satellite when this is attempted.