We arrived at Camp Gulf, yesterday and are set-up in beachfront lot 805. It is almost in the center and, so far, we do not have adjacent neighbors in the 2 lots next to us on each side. Woo hoo. In any event, when I hooked-up the water, yesterday, there was an immediate leak under the coach. When I checked the pump, I found out that a plastic valve had popped-off and I was pumping water into the bay. I do know why and I will have a heart to heart talk with somebody about this.
Anyway, the camp office suggested that I call RV Doctors. I talked to Mike Sherry (850-460-6483). He promised to come within 30-45 minutes. He showed-up in less than 30 minutes. He checked out the problem and had to go to get a part. Was back 15 minutes later and then spent about 30 minutes to fix the problem. All in all, he spent about 45-60 minutes on this job. Total cost, including the part, $129.00 - He even called this morning to make sure that all is well! Very impressive. Thus, highly recommended. FWIW, his business card shows a 2nd contact person. Bill Egleston in FWB on 850-218-9216
This was a very pleasant experience!