Thread: RV Doctors of NW FL, Destin

Moultonborough, NH, and St. Petersburg, FL, or on our sailboat somewhere else.

Default RV Doctors of NW FL, Destin

We arrived at Camp Gulf, yesterday and are set-up in beachfront lot 805. It is almost in the center and, so far, we do not have adjacent neighbors in the 2 lots next to us on each side. Woo hoo. In any event, when I hooked-up the water, yesterday, there was an immediate leak under the coach. When I checked the pump, I found out that a plastic valve had popped-off and I was pumping water into the bay. I do know why and I will have a heart to heart talk with somebody about this.
    Anyway, the camp office suggested that I call RV Doctors. I talked to Mike Sherry (850-460-6483). He promised to come within 30-45 minutes. He showed-up in less than 30 minutes. He checked out the problem and had to go to get a part. Was back 15 minutes later and then spent about 30 minutes to fix the problem. All in all, he spent about 45-60 minutes on this job. Total cost, including the part, $129.00 - He even called this morning to make sure that all is well! Very impressive. Thus, highly recommended. FWIW, his business card shows a 2nd contact person. Bill Egleston in FWB on 850-218-9216
    This was a very pleasant experience!

I live here and I don't know about these people. Thanks for the info. If you need anything while you're here, let us know.