During my first month of Liberty Prevost H3-45 ownership, my wife and I pulled into one of the nicest RV parks in the country ( Pelican Lake outside Naples,Fl ). After dry camping all the way down from Iowa , I wanted to drain my grey/black water tank once I was all settled in. Sewer was " hooked up " with threaded right angle connector, shore power was cookin, and I was enjoying the 120 stations on the cable hook up while sipping wine in the living room. Decided to take advantage of the port dump button inside the coach. After all who wants to walk all the way outside to preform such a mundane task. About 20 seconds after hitting the button my curiosity got the best of me and I looked out the living room window to see IN HORROR that my sewer connecter wasn't screwed on adequately and raw sewage was spewing out onto the custom brick patio like it was a fire hose. Every thing after that was a total blur. I do remember hosing down the deck with oxyclean and wondering whether the floor A/Cs would fill the coach FOR EVER with an unmistakable odor providing evidence of my stupidity. Haven't touched that port dump button from the inside since. (Oh ya, the coach smells normal----there is a God)