Thread: POG Ownership Change

Threaded View

Default POG Ownership Change

Good Morning,

I sent out an Email Blast over the weekend announcing the Ownership Change at POG and had a few request:

Post the Letter on the Forum

Post A Picture so people can see who you are

I chose this pic because ,invariably, people seem not to remember Debbie or me but they remember Caesar.

We are every excited about working with everyone!

Thanks

Jamie

POG News Flash!

Hi Gang,
    Life goes on and things change.
    Debbie & I have become the new owners of Prevost-Stuff and the Prevost Owners Group websites.
    Jim Skiff, who we all have had a great relationship working with, has decided to go on to other rewarding pursuits. I must say, that working with Jim through this process has been an absolute pleasure. He is the epitome of a gentleman and has been a first class guy to have had the honor of dealing with. Jim will continue to be a valued Consigliore to us and to all members as this process moves forward.
    Debbie & I entered this group about three years and one-half years ago when we bought our first Prevost (also our first motor home). We knew what we wanted from looking at the Prevost-Stuff website and decided that we would not settle for anything else - If we were going to spend the money then we wanted a Prevost.
    Well, that we did.*
    Debbie & I started attending POG events and met some really wonderful people. We came to the conclusion that this "Lifestyle" was a keeper.

We continued living the Prevost Life and realized that we liked it!
    We bought a place in Petoskey, Michigan where we started spending the summers- no regrets there.
In the past year we have relocated from Chattanooga, Tennessee to Astatula, Florida.

So here we are.... We have been looking for a business opportunity and this presented itself.
Our objective is to promote the Prevost brand and help enable all Prevost owners to get the most enjoyment out of their Prevost Coach!
    We are committed to this. We have not entered into this endeavor to have " a bit of fun for a while". We have done our homework and know that this is a business that must be worked on a daily basis. We are going to do just that.
    We want to know how you feel about everything?
    POG Website Presentation?
POG Rallies?
What would you do to Adjust things?
What would you leave Just As It Is?
    We are "open door" people and would love to have your input.* We welcome any ideas that you would like to send our way! This is YOUR website and we want it to be the best!
    Thanks
    Jamie & Debbie Bradford
    Phone. 352-552-4812
Email.***** Prevostlife@gmail.com
    Attached Images Attached Images
    2008 Millennium H3-45

2013 Chevy Avalanche