Thread: Freebis for POGGERS

Default Freebis for POGGERS

Mr. Skiff,
    I am the General Manager of Palm Creek Golf & RV Resort in Casa Grande Arizona. Our resort is the premier RV resort in the southwest with 1863 spaces. We will be adding an additional 147 spaces this summer. These new spaces (minimum of 50 ft x 60 ft.) will include golf course RV spaces and an area that will be dedicated to RVers that would like to build a Casita as an accessory to their RV. I have attached a picture of our model Casita.I would like to invite your members to join us for a free stay at Palm Creek. We are prepared to offer your members a free week at anytime during the year or a free month during the period from April 1, through December 31. On the month stay we only ask that your members pay electric and any applicable taxes. If your members would like to take advantage of this offer they may email me directly so that I can send them a formal invitation. Thank you in advance and I look forward to hearing from you.
    Wendell Johnson/General ManagerPalm Creek Golf & RV Resort Where is Casa Grande?
    1-800-421-7004
    wendellj@palmcreekgolf.com

Casita-Darker_3815_6x4-360 (2).jpg
    Last edited by Jim Skiff; 02-22-2012 at 02:01 PM.

Nice Post Jim. Another benefit of POG !

99 Country Coach 45XL
    Jeep Liberty

Sounds like a heck of a place for a rally. FREE!!!!!!!!!!! I'm going to look up Casa Grande, AZ

Here it is;

https://www.palmcreekgolf.com/location/

Its where Hwy 8 and Hwy 10 meet
    Gary & Lise Deinhard, 2003 Elegant Lady Liberty, Dbl slide

Make sure you contact Wendell and don't let anyone at the front desk tell you a different story. I turned away becuase the gal at the front desk said I had to buy a week to get a week free. I left and traveled north, Wendell returned my call to info me that indeed it is a free week with requirement to pay for a week. A screw up at the front desk. They do have a standing offer to anyone for a pay one get one free visit, the front desk didn't know of the POG deal.

Quote Originally Posted by gmcbuffalo View Post
    Make sure you contact Wendell and don't let anyone at the front desk tell you a different story. I turned away becuase the gal at the front desk said I had to buy a week to get a week free. I left and traveled north, Wendell returned my call to info me that indeed it is a free week with requirement to pay for a week. A screw up at the front desk. They do have a standing offer to anyone for a pay one get one free visit, the front desk didn't know of the POG deal.
    So this is a "BOGO" type deal eh, buy one get one

This is now somewhat a little different then the post. As I read it.....a free week at anytime during the year or a free month and you pay the electric and taxes. Sounds pretty straight forward to me.
    Wendall, your message say's nothing about BOGO. Maybe you should clarify to the folks.

AL

You have to contact Wendell and make sure the check-in desk knows you are POG. Wendell has called me after I was turned away to tell me that it is a real deal as stated in first thread. There was bad communication between the Wendell and the front desk. Emailing Wendell and getting an offer in writing is probably the best way. In my conversation with Wendell on the phone he sounded like sorry and offered me a free week next year.

I am saving that email he sent.