Thread: Freebis for POGGERS

Threaded View

Default Freebis for POGGERS

Mr. Skiff,
    I am the General Manager of Palm Creek Golf & RV Resort in Casa Grande Arizona. Our resort is the premier RV resort in the southwest with 1863 spaces. We will be adding an additional 147 spaces this summer. These new spaces (minimum of 50 ft x 60 ft.) will include golf course RV spaces and an area that will be dedicated to RVers that would like to build a Casita as an accessory to their RV. I have attached a picture of our model Casita.I would like to invite your members to join us for a free stay at Palm Creek. We are prepared to offer your members a free week at anytime during the year or a free month during the period from April 1, through December 31. On the month stay we only ask that your members pay electric and any applicable taxes. If your members would like to take advantage of this offer they may email me directly so that I can send them a formal invitation. Thank you in advance and I look forward to hearing from you.
    Wendell Johnson/General ManagerPalm Creek Golf & RV Resort Where is Casa Grande?
    1-800-421-7004
    wendellj@palmcreekgolf.com

Casita-Darker_3815_6x4-360 (2).jpg
    Last edited by Jim Skiff; 02-22-2012 at 02:01 PM.