Jacques,

I needed a spot for the 2007 Men's U. S. Open Golf Championship in Oakmont PA. That is just outside of Pittsburgh. There were no places near Pittsburgh. In fact, if I recall, there is an Allegheny County ordinance that prohibits RV Parks. If you are a member of the Shrine Club, they have an "RV Storage" area with water and electric hookups. No sewer. There is a mobile service to pump out your black tank if needed and make any plumbing repairs that may arise.

It was tough getting into the place from their parking lot, narrow dirt road, hard left turn to a down grade, then a sharp right across a shortline railroad track. It cost me nothing to park there but some stainless that I drug against a rock making the hard left turn. The Shriners said that must have been the rock marked for removal that they did not get to the previous week.

Oh yes, the Oakmont Bakery has pastries to die for. Try their Iced Rasin Oatmeal cookies. They have a website so you can get some knowledge of their wares before going there.