Thread: Ken Robertson at his best

Default Ken Robertson at his best

Kens awning needed some help retracting. With assistance from Bill Bunch supplied truck and ladder and a huge roll of 3M Perfomance Plus Duct Tape, Ken and his crew of volunteers got the done. There was also enthusiastic support from the peanut gallery fueled on some adult beverages.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    John Knollmaier
    Still Dreaming!

Made it home safe and sound - Many thanks to all the loyal poggers that just happened to be at Pelican Lake - Bill Bunch showed up with a much needed truck and ladder - John was a willing winder - and last but not least, Johnnie showed up with some "Super Heavy Duty, Nuclear Powered , Non biodegradeable", 3M Duct Tape - Unfortunately, Johnnie also showed up with a camera - Couldn't have done it without ya' guys.

Thanks again,

Ken
    Ken Robertson
    Parliament Motor Coach - 727-748-5986

I leave Pelican and the place falls apart.......where's Chuck Spera?
    Wendy and Rick DeSilva
    '08 Marathon H-3
    2017 F350 platinum
    Mahwah, NJ
    Brant Beach, NJ
    Pelican Lake, Fla

Hi Ken. Was that a motor failure? Its spring loaded to retract, but you need the motor to go in reverse.
    Gary & Lise Deinhard, 2003 Elegant Lady Liberty, Dbl slide

Hi Rick - We missed you and Wendy at the Open House - Could have used a couple more supervisors, but we managed to get the job done - Chuck must have been hiding, I didn't see him all weekend -

Gary - Haven't taken it apart yet, but we've pretty much eliminated everything BUT the motor - I'll let you know what we find.

Ken
    Ken Robertson

I live on the Big Island of Hawaii, but the state does not allow motorhomes.

Hey Ken! At least you were at a standstill when it didn't roll up.......... Try going down the PA turnpike at 75 and have the large awning shoot out like a parachute! Man, that was a nightmare, and by the time I could stop, the boom had disconnected at the front part, the awning was billowing in the air at about 500', and to make matters worse, the boom then caught itself in the steel guards next to the road. I was able to get the coach stopped, opened the door..........really didn't have to because there was a gapping hole through the side window.........looked at the comedy played for all to see, and the police and 2 fire trucks showed up! They did not have a clue where to start untangling this bizarre masterpiece of carnage! Sent by mobile iPad.

Hey Pat - Wow.....Our little mishap was nothing compared to yours - Glad you kept your composure and got stopped safely - Did you get your fan figured out ? I'll take a look at it for you, if you didn't - We are getting in some time Wednesday -

Ken
    Ken Robertson

I live on the Big Island of Hawaii, but the state does not allow motorhomes.

Hey Ken!

It will be good to see you, and I look forward to the honor! Must be down for the Show and Cattleman's next weekend?

See you then.

Pat

Final note to this thread - Made it home safe and sound after a great time at River Bend - Sold one of the two coaches that we had there - And, finally, the awning that started this thread did turn out to have a bad motor

See you down the road

Ken
    Ken Robertson