Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: How Does the Prevost Suspension System Work?

Quote Originally Posted by redprevost View Post
    how about making a recording available,at cost,or a printout of recording on the pog site for those who do not/cannot/ participate in the event///
    The recording is available for the previous year under Articles. The recording is the last session that was offered last year and was posted in January 2011. It is the same material that will be offered this year. If you prefer, please to to articles, How Does The Prevost Suspension System Work?, and click on the link at the bottom of the page.

I have made this available for member reference.

Thanks,

Hector

I have updated the list of member requesting to attend the suspension session.

If your name is bold, italic, you will need to PM me your email address. You will not be able to attend the session if you do not have the required links and log on credentials.

Signed up participants are:

Mike Kerley
    Ronald M. Walker
    Jerry Call
    Mike Kneedham
    Joe Chambers
    Tom Chilcote
    Keith

The members below need to send me your email address.
    Sammy and Brenda
    David & Karyl Savageau
    Rick and Denise McLain
    Nolan & Nita Bedford

Still plenty of openings.....

Hector

The members below have been sent an invitation email for the February 8th Prevost suspension webinar. Members have been sent the invitation because they have requested participation and have supplied a valid email address.

Mike Kerley
    Ronald M. Walker
    Jerry Call
    Mike Kneedham
    Joe Chambers
    Tom Chilcote
    Keith
    Rick McLain
    Nolan & Nita Bedford

The individual below have requested participation, however, have not sent your email address. I need an accurate email address to send the logon credentials. If you wish to participate, please do not delay, send my your email address.

Sammy and Brenda
    David & Karyl Savageau

Their plenty of opening available for this session.

Hector

We have 14 individuals signed up for tomorrow night's session on How the Prevost Suspension System Works. We still have slots available. If interested signup today.

If you are interested in learning how the Prevost suspension system works and interacting with other bus owners, don't miss this opportunity.

This learning session will only be offered once this year. If interested, please contact me for log on credentials. I will need you name and email address.

Thanks,
    Hector

Hector:

I did not see my name on the list. I did recevie a email from you stating I was good to go.

Just checking. Thanks