Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Another Newbie

Pres,

Absolutely - give me a shout. I travel a lot with work, but would like to get together when in town.

Robertmohr@Austin.rr.com
    Last edited by Robert; 01-26-2012 at 01:05 PM.

Robert & Karen,
    Welcome to POG.... Hopefully you will find your dream coach before too long... we too like many others went through the different stages of RVing before getting into a Prevost, best decision we ever made just a shame it took so long !!
    We are in East Texas, if you are ever in our area please let us know, we'd love to meet you both.
    Larry & Diane

Larry & Diane Byrd
    Lufkin Texas.
    2005 Liberty Elegant Lady H3-45
    1998 Vantare H3-45 D/S SOLD
    2016 Cadillac Escalade ESV 4WD

Robert,

Absolutely. Just give me a call anytime and we will see what we may work out. I travel frequently as well. My bus barn is off RR 12 north of Dripping Springs, so it isn't too far from your place.

Cell 512-940-9879

Southern Pines, NC (next door to Pinehurst)

Robert,

First, welcome to POG.

Second, the answer to your question is that you must have started young. Carole and I got started old, never having camped in anything. We looked up and down all classes of campers and decided we did not have enough time left on our clocks to do all that class climbing. Not to mention old muscles don't take kindly to getting up from the ground or any other prone position for that matter. So we decided it was best for us to just jump right into a bus from the get go. That was back in 2006 and we have not looked back - we don't want to know what might be catching up to us!

Have fun, post often, and most importantly run that bus on down the road like it was built for it because it was!

Gordon,
    What a pleasure it was meeting you in person. Thank you for taking the time to educate me and for allowing me to tour you beautiful coach. Awesome machine! I can see why you enjoy it so much. Hopefully, in the next year or 2 we can share a cocktail while celebrating my new bus. Thanks again.

Robert,

Enjoyed the visit and happy to help in any way. You are approaching this in the correct manner so enjoy the hunt.