Thread: RV lot

Hybrid View

Biloxi, MS (Beautiful Mississippi Gulf Coast)

We have owned a lot in Outdoor Resorts in Port St Lucie, FL for eleven years. This is one of the MOST BEAUTIFUL RESORTS in the country. It is also located in a perfect location. We are two miles off I-95, easy to get to. We have everything you could need or want within five miles of the resort. Many, many restrurants, stores, Wal-Mart within two miles. Home Depot, Lowes and more stores between 4 and 5 miles. No other Resort in the country offers what we have here, that I know of. Paul Horner has a very nice lot for sale. I also have one lot for sale that is also very good. I own four more lots in the new section. I will tell you that Outdoor Resorts has a "fire sale" going on right now in the new section where any unsold lot is priced at $60,000. This is a real bargain, as these lots were priced at $129,000 to $169,000 in the past. Our climate is among the best in Florida. I suggest you come visit. If you call the office and ask for Dave Graham, the resort manager, and tell him I told you to call, I think he will give you two nights free. If you come down, stop by and see me on lot 255.

Ed is right.

And, you can't buy better weather or a closer location to restaurants, shopping and more at any price!

2 words......Pelican Lake
    Wendy and Rick DeSilva
    '08 Marathon H-3
    2017 F350 platinum
    Mahwah, NJ
    Brant Beach, NJ
    Pelican Lake, Fla

I want to thank everyone for their assisstance, I have purchased a lot in Port St. Lucie

Ted,

Congratulations on your purchase!

Now, just to be fair, you should know that there is a long and proud tradition of several POG mini-rally gatherings at that location....

do I say thank you for the warning, or is it something to look forward to

There have been many good times enjoyed in Port Saint Lucie....

You will be very happy