Just buying my coach a month ago I am going through all maintence so I know what has been done.
Yesturday I changed the racor filter. When I pulled the filter out there was greasy finger prints all over the outside of the filter. The knuckle head mechanic obviously doesn't believe in using gloves or at least cleaning his hands!
I also greased all the fittings and found 2 that wouldn't take grease so I replaced them. One was striped so I know someone at sometime knew this fitting wouldn't take grease!! Instead of being presistent to try to remove the fitting, they gave up and moved on. This is the very thing at will cost the coach owner alot more money in the long run!! I know there are a lot of very good mechanics out there and my hats off to them. Than again there are those that want you in and out and have on vested interest in you as a customer. I'm glad I'll be doing all I can so I "know" what has been done and will feel good about what I'm driving down the road. Just my thoughts. Rick