Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: When do you start the engin...in winter

I don't think you will see super singles take over any time soon. They are best for guys like fuel haulers that run short and almost always half empty too boot. When a super single goes out, it many times will take the rim along with it. Way too expensive a proposition for most at this point, plus the fact you can't get them everywhere like other tires. Our Michelin dealer and rep told us not to even think about them a couple of years ago. They were not for our kind of operation. One more disadvantage...they suck in snow!

Us old farts have had more crazy times than you sterile folks will ever have, some I can tell some I can't!!!
    Danss 1999 Vogue, 03 Chev. Trailblazer

I guess since I do not "store" my coach more than two months at a time, and that is not very often, I just keep on driving. I will drive 10-15,000 per year usually and love every minute of it. Megan complains that I won't let her drive very much, but it's just so enjoyable to drive one of these things. Maybe when I am eighty I will tire of travel but doubt it! We love the Prevost life and all the friends you make, I say drive them till the wheels run off, and I do not think most of use will be around long enough to do that!